job opportunity – personal / project assistant
Personal / Project Assistant
PENARTH, VALE OF GLAMORGAN
Part time (20 hours), temporary (11 months)
£12-15 per hour, depending on experience
A personable, well-organised and efficient person is sought to take the role of Personal / Project Assistant to become the administrative centre of a dynamic and exciting new tourism/cultural project in South Wales, that runs until December 2020.
- Personal Assistant to the project lead
- Ensuring most effective management of diaries, activity and meetings
- Supporting meetings, keeping notes, updating communications and news
- Supporting projects, producing documents and maintaining confident, successful working relationships with existing and new project partners and participants
- Providing administrative support on a day-to-day basis including arranging meetings, project book-keeping, booking events and travel arrangements
Whilst we are most interested in the right person rather than the right experience, we are looking for a candidate who has:
- A minimum of one years’ experience in an Executive Assistant position
- Previous experience of coordinating projects
- Strong IT skills, quick typing skills
- Highly organised
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Coleridge in Wales Ltd is a small, dynamic cultural facilitation company, with its base in Penarth, that delivers projects on a local and national scale that celebrate the significance and importance of Welsh culture and its international offer. We’re a not for profit organisation, and this current project is created in association with Visit Wales and the Church in Wales.
To apply for this vacancy please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for this role by email to the project email [email protected] . Closing date for applications 10.00am, Monday 20th of January 2020. Interviews during W/C 20th January
This project has received funding via the Tourism Product Innovation Fund (TPIF) and supported through the Welsh Government Rural Communities – Rural Development Programme 2014-2020, which is funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) and the Welsh Government, the Fund aims to encourage new innovative product ideas working in partnership which will have a greater impact and attract more visitors.